Prelims Exclusive Classes taking you Beyond Current Affairs
What is Current Affairs Plus?
CAP is an outcome guaranteed intensive training program by NEO IAS to empower every UPSC civil service aspirants to clear Prelims 2018.
Why not Just Current Affairs?
UPSC Prelims current affairs questions are becoming more unpredictable year by year. A basic awareness on current issues may not fetch you Mains hall ticket. Thus, CAP presents an extensive coverage of not just current affairs but the broad spectrum of relevant information surrounding the current affairs. It will enable a candidate to cover most of the left out portions from their standard books. Hence the name Current Affairs PLUS.
CAP: Going Beyond Current Affairs
How we differ from other Current Affairs classes?
Given its extensive coverage and intense competition, prelims require special focus. Current Affairs classes usually relegate prelims coverage and emphasize on mains. But, CAP is exclusively focused on Prelims. Such a strong foundation on Prelims becomes your biggest asset for your mains as well.
What are We Offering?
- Thematic Prelims focused classes to bring clarity in learning.
- Test within the class to ensure thorough revision.
- Checklist come Progress Card to track the coverage of topics.
- Online and Offline classes.
What is the Course Duration?
- 80 Hours in 40 Sessions.
- The course will be held in two phases which cover 5 months of current affairs each.
- Phase 1 will be from 25th January to 1st March 2018 and it would cover current affairs of the months - August, September, October, November and December of the year 2017
- Phase 2 will be from 5th April to 28th April 2018 and it would cover current affairs of the months – June and July of the year 2017 & January, February and March of the year 2018.
How to Join the Course?
- Course Fee: Rs. 6500 ( inclusive of 18% GST)
- Regardless of the class dates, students can join for the online classes anytime.
- Please contact our office at +91-9446331522 to ensure your tickets to UPSC CSE Mains 2018.
Please see our Brochure for illustration of CAP Uniqueness
and for the Detail Schedule: CAP Brochure
Prelims Telegram Channel
Watch our Videos on our