The Prelims cum Mains Program of NEO IAS is a simple, comprehensive and focused approach that will help civil service aspirants understand the demand of UPSC Civil Service Exam. NEO IAS follows an Innovative Strategy that will help the aspirants understand the dynamic nature of Civil Service Exam. Our primary focus will be on Effective Concept Building in Limited Time with Maximum Utilization of Resources.
Download the Syllabus of Civil Services Examination – Prelims Syllabi, Mains Syllabi
Previous Year Questions – GS Prelims, GS Mains
ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Course validity depends on Civil Service Academic Calendar. Prelims portions will be available till Prelims 2023 and Mains portions will be available till Mains 2023 or completion of 5 views whichever is earlier.
Following are the features of our Prelims cum Mains program
– Complete Coverage of Syllabus (app. 800 Hours)
– Comprehensive study Material updated with PYQs (PDF)
– Regular Mentorship sessions
– Test Series – Prelims and Mains
– Mains Answer Improving Sessions
– CSAT Classes and test series included
– Essay Mentor
– 18 months of current affairs through our Current Affairs Plus course
[aiovg_videos category=”579″ show_category=”0″ show_tag=”0″ show_views=”0″ show_duration=”0″ show_pagination=”0″]